Start Today with a Free Consultation:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.



    During your consultation, you will be interviewed by a qualified tax professional. The purpose of this interview is to discuss the details of your tax issues and to explain your options for resolution with the IRS. Our professionals will ask you various questions to determine your appropriate taxable income and whether you are eligible for deductions and tax credits. Individual solutions vary based on the circumstances, including your ability to provide us with the detailed accurate information regarding your tax case. After we answer any questions you have, we will finalize and e-file the return once we receive your signed authorization via fax, email, or USPS.


    If you are feeling overwhelmed about preparing your taxes… rest assured our team of professionals are here to help. Your 1040 tax return is due by mid-April of the tax filing year. However, if you file an extension, your tax return is due by October 15th of the same year. It is very important that your tax return is submitted on time since the IRS imposes a 5% late filing penalty, on the tax due, for each month up to 5 months that you are late.


    Tax-filing extensions are available to taxpayers who need more time to finish their returns. Remember, this is an extension of time to file, not an extension of time to pay. However, taxpayers who are having trouble paying what they owe may qualify for payment plans and other relief. Either way, taxpayers may avoid stiff penalties if they file either a regular income tax return or a request for a tax-filing extension by this year’s April 15 deadline. The IRS recommends that taxpayers file, even if they cannot pay the full amount due. Our consultants can assist you with the process of filing an extension and review the penalties with you when needed.


  • Wage information statements/ W-2s
  • Self- employment business income & expenses/ 1099- misc
  • State or local taxes paid
  • Commissions (tips) received/paid
  • Pension, retirement income/ 1099-R
  • Unemployment income/ 1099-G
  • Canceled Debt income/ 1099-C
  • Social Security income/ SSA-1099
  • Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/ 1099-B
  • Interest and Dividend Income/ 1099-INT/ 1099-DIV
  • Lottery or gambling winnings/losses/W2-G
  • State refund amount/ 1099-G
  • Rental Income & expenses
  • Alimony paid or received
  • Records of purchase for sale of residence (HUD-1 statement)
  • Medical & Dental expenses
  • Real estate & personal property taxes
  • Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
  • Cash & non-cash charitable donations
  • Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/ 1098-INT
  • Un-reimbursed employment-related expenses
  • Job-related educational expenses
  • Educator expenses
  • Tuition & Education fees/ 1098-T
  • Student Loan interest/ 1098-E
  • Casualty or theft losses
  • Child care expenses & provider information
  • Documentation of Dependent’s social security numbers and dates of birth
  • Last year’s Federal & State tax returns if you are a new client
  • Health Savings Account/ 1099-SA
  • IRA contributions

See More From the Tax Blog

Days Left Before April Filing Deadline

  • 00 days
  • 00 hours
  • 00 minutes
  • 00 seconds

Don’t Risk Penalties by Waiting, File Today!

Start Today with a Free Consultation:

Our Team of Highly Trained Tax Professionals is waiting to assist you. Call us now for immediate relief at 1-800-777-3800 or fill out the form below & a tax professional will be with you shortly

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.